- Acute/chronic pain and functional disorders of the spinal column.
- Herniated discs
- Painful disorders of the tendons and muscles
- Complaints caused by trapped nerve pathways
- Painful locked spine and joints
- Rheumatoid arthritis and soft-tissue rheumatism
- Joint complaints, such as meniscus tears and bursitis
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis
- Inflammation of the shoulder tendons (e.g. calcific tendonitis)
- Disorders of the tendons and entheses, such as heel spur, tennis elbow and tenosynovitis
- Inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- Disorders due to wear and tear of the spine (spinal degeneration)
- Illnesses such as sacroiliitis and ankylosing spondylitis (AS)
- Headaches and migraines
- Sport injuries
- Tennis elbow
Because we are one of a very small number of specialist practices for treating orthopaedic disorders, with a team of practitioners who specialise in treating the entire spectrum of orthopaedic disorders exclusively by non-operative means.
We guarantee you expert diagnosis, extensive consultation and highly effective, intensive treatments.
And most importantly:
If you come to us, you will not run any of the operative risks associated with surgical errors, harsh side effects of anaesthetics or dangerous infections following surgical interventions.
We only use non-operative treatments, provided that they are medically advisable and promise good results. This means that first of all we exhaust the entire range of non-operative treatment options available to us, such as: osteopathy, chiropractic medicine, kinesiatrics, numerous instrument-based and drug treatments, as well as injections and orthopaedic aids.
- Dr. Hagazy has completed extensive further training across all areas of orthopaedics and physical and rehabilitative medicine – his certified qualifications include chiropractic medicine, osteopathy and kinesiatrics.
- Many years of experience in all areas of orthopaedics, physical and rehabilitative medicine.
- Our optimised time management system means very short waiting times (under 10 minutes on average).
- Our doors are open to you daily from Monday to Friday.
- Treatments are also possible on Saturdays by arrangement.
- We do not take long annual holidays and are usually open over Christmas and during the summer holidays.
- Our team can speak several languages, including German, English, Arabic and Russian.
- The state-of-the-art technical equipment in our practice enables us to deliver diagnosis and treatment of a very high, precise standard, while keeping waiting times to a minimum.
- At the Vincenti Medical Centre, we offer a wide range of possibilities for medical examination, including MRI and CT scans.
- The specialists in our team work closely with each other to ensure that you, the patient, can receive a comprehensive diagnosis in several different areas within a very short space of time.
- Our practice is fully air-conditioned.
- For patients with mobility problems, there is a wheelchair-accessible rear entrance at ground level with direct access to the lift.